Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cheated on Pre-Op Diet

So I had a bad day today. I had to have an upper GI done and you can't eat or drink after midnight the night before. Well they were running late this morning and I didn't end up having the procedure done until around 11:30 and by that point I was running on fumes. I felt as though I was going to hurl from the barium/pop rocks combo and felt like I was going to pass out from the lack of food. What's a girl in distress to do but stop at McDonalds. So I didn't go overboard as I had a chicken snackwrap. But still!!!! I can't even handle a few days of this.

On the positive side, I do think I am able to handle the protein shakes much better than before. Although I am still have such gas and still no solution to that problem.

Do I still want to do this? Yes!!!!

Counting down the days until January 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment